UNIPLUS TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to UniPlus and thank you for using our service.
UniPlus mobile app (“the mobile solution”, “service”) is a mobile solution for campuses developed by Infostrategy technology ltd Nig. In this agreement, ‘you’ or ‘your’ means the users of this mobile application and its services, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’ refers to Infostrategy Technology.
By using this mobile app, you agree to these terms (‘the UniPlus terms of service’).
A. USE OF SOFTWARE AND CONTENT
You may use UniPlus based on this terms of service. Any use outside of these terms will be considered as misuse of the mobile solution.
The logo and designs of the mobile app are owned by Infostrategy Technology. You are not allowed to do the following:
- Copy, edit, reproduce, publish, distribute, store, commercially exploit these trademarks
- To reverse engineer, alter or modify any part of the software
- Posting profane content in the UniGist or commenting with a violent, profane language.
- Post items in MartPlus section for sale when you don’t physically have the item to sell or have not made arrangements to have the item for sale.
- Accepting money for the purchase of your item on MartPlus and then not deliver the goods.
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc. or "load testers" such as wget, apache bench, mswebstress, httpload, blitz, Xcode Automator, Android Monkey, etc., that accesses the Service in a manner that sends more request messages to the UniPlus servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a UniPlus mobile app.
- Post, publish, modify, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, information, software or other materials or tools designed for compromising the security of the Communication Services, our network or telecommunication services.
To use the software and its content, you agree to provide and abide by the following:
- Your personal information such as name, email, phone number
- Student information such as student/Matriculation Number, course ID and department
- Update the software in mobile device whenever there is an available update
- To notify UniPlus about any breach or suspicious calls or messages asking your UniPlus password and claiming to work for UniPlus or Infostrategy technology Ltd.
- You must secure our permission before you measure, test, health check or otherwise monitor any network equipment, servers or assets hosted on our domain.
- Not to post adult contents or contents that will be interpreted as disturbing, insulting or harassing to any staff of your campus or fellow student in Unigist and as a comment anywhere on UniPlus.
- Not to give out your personal login information to a third party to access your UniPlus or UniMart Account
- That All information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, or other materials ("Content") posted to any Communication Services by any users are the sole responsibility of those users
YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF UNIPLUS SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. UNIPLUS STAFF AND EXECUTIVES HERE AND NOW DISCLAIM EXPRESSIVELY ALL WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. UNIPLUS OR ITS DEVELOPERS (INFOSTRATEGY TECHNOLOGY) MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY, ERROR-FREE STATE OF ITS CONTENT AND SERVICE AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY AND RESPONSIBILITY OR ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACY, PERSONAL AND EMOTIONAL INJURY , DAMAGE OF PROPERTY OR ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM USE AND ACCESS OF UNIPLUS.
ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCESS AND USE OF UNIPLUS OR ANY/OR ALL PERSONAL AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN. ANY INTERRUPTION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM OUR SERVICE, BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH UNIPLUS THROUGH THE ACTIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, EMAILED, TRANSMITTED, OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE VIA UNIPLUS. UNIPLUS OR ITS DEVELOPER DOES NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE, GUARANTEE, OR ASSUME RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE ADVERTISED OR OFFERED BY A THIRD PARTY THROUGH UNIPLUS OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE OR FEATURED IN ANY USER STATUS SUBMISSION OR OTHER ADVERTISING, AND UNIPLUS OR ITS DEVELOPER WILL NOT BE A PARTY TO OR IN ANY WAY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MONITORING ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD-PARTY PROVIDERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. AS WITH THE PURCHASE OF A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIUM OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE APPROPRIATE.
C. DISCLAIMER FOR UNIGIST, UNICHAT, ALERT, EVENTS AND NEWS SECTION
THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THE NEWS, UNIGIST, UNICHAT, ALERT AND EVENTS SECTIONS OF THIS APP BY INFOSTRATEGY TECHNOLOGY (DEVELOPERS OF UNIPLUS) IS FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ARE FROM THIRD PARTY SOURCES SUCH AS: NEWS WEBSITES, TELEVISION STATIONS, NEWSPAPERS, CERTIFIED FOCAL PERSONS AND WHILE WE ENDEAVOUR TO KEEP THE INFORMATION UP-TO-DATE AND CORRECT, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSIVELY OR IMPLIED ABOUT THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY WITH RESPECT TO THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES OR RELATED GRAPHICS CONTAINED IN THE NEWS, UNIGIST, UNICHAT, ALERT AND EVENTS SECTIONS OF UNIPLUS FOR ANY PURPOSE. ANY RELIANCE YOU PLACE ON THE INFORMATION IS THEREFORE STRICTLY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
WE WILL ALWAYS SITE THE SOURCES FOR THE NEWS AND EVENT ARTICLES WHILE ALERTS WILL APPEAR ON YOUR DEVICE WITH THE NAME OF THE PERSON/USER THAT POSTED THE ALERT. WE WILL ENSURE THE CONTENTS PROVIDED BY US; INFOSTRATEGY TECHNOLOGY IN THE NEWS, UNIGIST, UNICHAT, ALERT AND EVENTS SECTIONS ARE NOT OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE OR PERSONS. WE REFUSE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS/DAMAGE ARISING FROM LOSS OF DATA OR PROFITS OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH, THE USE OF THE UNIPLUS.
HOWEVER, ANY INFORMATION POSTED BY YOU THE USER ON UNIGIST AND/OR UNICHAT AND/OR ALERTS AND/OR EVENTS MUST BY NO MEANS BE OFFENSIVE TO ANYONE OR PERSONS. BY DOWNLOADING UNIPLUS YOU AGREE TO BE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE ON THE UNIGIST, UNICHAT, ALERT AND EVENTS SECTIONS.
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The information we collect about you may be:
- Personal data such as name, email address, telephone number, postal/delivery address
- Your student ID, matriculation number, department name and No., name of school
- Financial data such as bank or payment card details(including, but not limited to, , account name, account number, sort code, online banking PIN, Transaction Authentication Number “TAN” and password, available balance and transaction history of your bank account), or payment gateway like Quickteller details.
- Correspondence that you send us
- Calls that we make to you or you make to us
- Device make, model and carrier network
- We do not store cookies about you since you will be downloading the app directly from your device’s app market
- Your registration password
B. INFORMATION WE DON’T COLLECT
C. INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU FROM THIRD PARTIES
Sometimes we may collect information about you from third parties such as credit/debit Card Company or processor, bank, social media sites and payment gateway. The information we receive varies and is controlled by the third party site or application.
D. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
All the information we collect from you and about you are used in the following ways:
- To operate and administer your UniMart account.
- To carry out your instructions to make payments and undertake your transactions using our service and send you notification of the transaction and payment.
- To notify you about changes to our terms.
- To communicate with you on updates, complaints and feedbacks
- To improve our internal customer training.
- For customer service including answering questions and responding to feedback and complaints.
- To enhance security to our app and the UniMart account.
E. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We store and process your information on our server. We protect your information from illegal and unauthorized access through the use of physical, technical and administrative security measures some of which is the use of firewalls, data encryption, physical access controls to our database and information access authorization controls.
To effectively protect your information, do not share your UniMart and UniPlus account password with anyone.
F. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTY
We disclose your information with third party only in ways described in this policy.
- We do not and will never sell your information to any third party. We require these third parties to not use your information for any other purpose.
- We may disclose your information with merchants on Martplus such as your name and delivery address for the product purchased.
- We may disclose your information such as payment details, name etc for payment processing.
- We may disclose your information to a prospective share holder of the app or buyer.
- We may disclose your information to the police or other law enforcement body or regulatory body as long as a court order is provided for such information.
- Third party social media sites that you have chosen to share your purchase information with. Example, if you wish to have a product you purchased using the UniMart account shared on Facebook, twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, etc.
- We do not sell your personal information with any third party
- We may share certain information about you with a third party that you extend that right or privilege to.
- In the event UniPlus is bought or we have new investors, your personal information will be provided to the new buyer or investor
- You may choose to provide your personal information
- You may choose to enter your course details or just register as a quest and only provide your username and choose a password.
- You may choose to subscribe for notifications from us
- You may choose whatever payment method you desire for UniMart
- You are allowed to choose to include a third party account to UniPlus. For example, you can link your Facebook to UniPlus to share news articles from UniPlus to your Facebook account.
- You are responsible for ensuring your mobile device is connected to a mobile internet connection or Wi-Fi connection.
- You are responsible for any charge that the use of mobile internet connection/Wi-Fi may incur
- You are responsible for keeping the UniPlus app software on your mobile device up-to-date
G. WHAT WE SHARE WITH THIRD PARTY
H. YOUR RIGHTS
I. YOUR RESPONSIBILITY
J. YOUR ACCESS TO CHANGE YOUR INFORMATION
You can change your account information by
- Going to the page “settings” from the UniPlus menu.
- Under the settings page click on the “My Profile” tab.
- On the “My Profile” page click on the “Edit Profile” tab
- Follow the instructions.
K. OUR COMMUNICATION WITH YOU
We will communicate with you through text messages, emails or phone calls. We will never require you to disclose your UniMart account password. Communication can also be made with us through:
By mail on: hello@UniPlus.com.ng
Address: No. 3 kaltungo street, Egbedi Street, off Samuel Ladoke Akintola Boulevard, Garki 2 Abuja, Nigeria.
Your use of the UniPlus app and website and /or any other information exchange media, made available by us “INFOSTRATEGY TECHNOLOGY” (collectively called “UniPlus”) is governed by these Terms of Service.